• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My ex wife!!!!

hjblwme

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
I have been happily divorced now for
almost three years. Well my ex wife is now filing for contempt against me because she and her lawyer never did the paperwork to get "her half" of my 401k from my previous job. I have provided all of the necessary paperwork for them to do so but they are demanding a statement that does not exist. So they are trying to get me on contempt for "refusing" to provide the information. I have all of the emails that have been exchanged.

So the real question is do I have anything to worry about, and is there anyone that either is an attorney or has a family member that is an attorney that might be willing to help
me out either free or cheap. I have all of the documentation and all they would have to do is help me with some of the specifics that an intelligent layman doesn't know about. If so shoot me a PM.

tell her and her blood sucking lawyer to go jump in a lake.

it sucks but lawyer up, i dont know if you will be able to find anyone pro-bono though. my older brother deals with tort cases mostly, but i could ask. but more than likely he would have to see anything you have. there is no yes or no answer to questions like this. thats a lawyers job, is to find a convincing answer, not the right one

Last edited:
what county is it? we practice family law in Cobb and a handful of the surrounding. So long as you are not the opposing party lol. PM me if you have some questions. Obviously we can chat to make sure there is no conflict of interest

Back
Top Bottom