• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first AR theme build. The Joker.

Your gun and your money, who cares what we think as long as you like it. BTW, this won't be your last, so remember what you did the hard way and try not to repeat it next time. Hint, buy a 1/4 carriage pin at HomeDepot and you can thank me later (it's for front takedown pin).

Your gun and your money, who cares what we think as long as you like it. BTW, this won't be your last, so remember what you did the hard way and try not to repeat it next time. Hint, buy a 1/4 carriage pin at HomeDepot and you can thank me later (it's for front takedown pin).
I had to run out to the local gun shop. Lost two ****ing front takedown pin springs lol.
I will certainly do that next time. Thanks.

I bought one of those Wheeler AR Builders tool kits in the early stages of my building hobby. The upper vice block alone was almost as much the whole kit was when it was on sale. It has all those nifty little tools in there for installing front take down pins, Not to mention a upper vice block, a lower brace, a sub par torque wrench, a delta ring aligning tool and all kinds of goodies. I usually use something out of there on each build for something. The front take down pin installer and upper vice block for sure. For someone that doesn't have a lot of tools to begin with I would recommend one. Some of those little do dads in there are just plain irreplaceable. If you have somewhere to install the little lower support it's even better. I have all the tools now. Even a ejector tool. Cool little tool. I just got the little kit not that big ass kit. I think I got it on sale for 69 bucks.

Decided to change directions. It’s going to be a long while before I can play the Stamp game.
I am swapping to a 556 carbine. Sold off the barrel, and Kak blade. Ordering a bunch of new stuff that should be here within a month due to cerakote.
This is its current state lol.
7B2D6107-FE53-45E7-ACD9-9ACD3AFDBCFC.jpeg

The new barrel, buffer tube and muzzle brake will be green. The stock, pistol grip, afg and gas block will be purple.
Cerakoter said 5-17 days lead time. Just mailed off my box of stuff today, so hopefully I’ll have it all back before the end of August.

Bought a Magpul MS4 sling for it in gray. I gave it a Rit dye bath in purple. I wanted a subtle purple for the sling, almost black. It’s still drying, but I am happy with how it turned out so far.
D90CC12B-0C0E-4547-BA16-EDAF4189C560.jpeg
A0C9FE3A-AF78-4E16-BE45-2829820B49CB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom