• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My First Negative Experience.

Yea sounds bad but the friend of a friend wanted to buy a sig from me. I suggested we meet down at the police station so he could run the numbers if he wanted (about 20 years ago). Excuses, excuses, was okay meeting some where else but not there? Well long story short no deal, just got a weird feeling about it.

Reactions: MRH
Well guys I have made several deals and always a pleasure but one two years ago sold me a revolver that would not lock up correctly. But recently I have been trying to sell a gun and it seems like people ask if it is available and I send PM back then never hear another word. Then I ask a simple question of two do you have a CCP and then I get an attitude. Then to top it off I get a confirmation to a meet and then the guy just disappears.

I have never experienced members like this. I am almost afraid to even deal on here anymore. I know there are good members and I will only deal with the most reputable.

YOU CAN TAKE THE THUG OUT OF THE GHETTO BUT CANT TAKE GHETTO OUT OF THE THUG. OHH WELL PERFECT ENDING. YOU SHOULD GET HIS INFO AND REPORT HIM TO LEO'S. CRIMINAL INTENT TO POSSESS FIREARM BY CONVICTED FELON. JUST SAYING SINCE HE DID NOT GET IT FROM YOU HE WILL FIND ANOTHER PISTOL OUT THERE. PLUS YOU NEVER KNOW ONCE HE GETS ONE IT MAY BE USED AGAINST YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. JUST TRYING TO BE PROACTIVE AND KEEP A "DANGEROUS FELON" OFF OUR STREETS, WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS ON THESE STREET ALREADY. :spy::usa2::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod:

I dont think he would go that far. He was understanding. I really think he was under the impression that he could still have a firearm just not carry it.

I have a solution to that situation
I just do not sell any

I keep buying one every year or two , but never sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom