• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock 19MOS Suppressor Host Project (with prices)

any internal upgrades planned?
IDK man, I generally like to learn to shoot them the way they come from the store. Although I have thought about a ghost trigger. I also despise modifying the frame with stippling so, there won't be any of that either, lol. It shoots pretty good as it is and the trigger is a decent 5#. Maybe an extended slide release or something else minor but I really have put enough money into it for now. My main goal was to see how much I can save by throwing some decent upgrades at it.

I have been wanting to do this same project. You mentioned other guns that would be cheaper to set up. What were your other options and what makes them cheaper to set up. Is it just because they are cheaper guns or need fewer upgrades to make it all come together.

I have been wanting to do this same project. You mentioned other guns that would be cheaper to set up. What were your other options and what makes them cheaper to set up. Is it just because they are cheaper guns or need fewer upgrades to make it all come together.

The SIG P320 RX already comes with a good Red Dot and it's around $800 to $850 from what I have seen

The S&W M&P 9L Pro Series C.O.R.E. can be found for around $450 to $500 used. I have even seen them as low as $400 lately

The CANiK TP9SFX can be had for under $500 usually

and you can probably find a used G19MOS on here with everything I did except the Threaded Barrel for right around $1,000 to $1,200, from what I have seen

There are other quality Red Dots on the market that are just as good as the Trijicon RMR from what I have used and currently use on other firearms.

I have a,
* Burris FastFire II on my S&W 929 PC Revolver
* Vortex Venom on my FNX45 Tactical
* Vortex Viper on my PMR30
* Vortex Venom on my AR15
* RM06 on the G19MOS shown
All of the above Red Dots function fine on what I have them on and accuracy is about the same for Half the cost. Just my Opinion. The only reason I got the RM06 was because the price was just too good to pass up.

Just a few examples

Back
Top Bottom