• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Neighbor's Dog

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
This is Chewey the dirty dust mop. He is SO much cooler and mellowed than our rescue dog Lester the Back Russell. I really don't like Jack Russell's. They're opportunists that run like.convicts every chance they get.
Anyway Chewey is cool. I would trade Lester for him in a minute. I just kidnapped him and gave him a bath which he seemed to like. Damn! I can't save all of them.

Attachments

• IMG_20170430_185639887.jpg
    IMG_20170430_185639887.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20170430_185628723.jpg
    IMG_20170430_185628723.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 164
This is Chewey the dirty dust mop. He is SO much cooler and mellowed than our rescue dog Lester the Back Russell. I really don't like Jack Russell's. They're opportunists that run like.convicts every chance they get.
Anyway Chewey is cool. I would trade Lester for him in a minute. I just kidnapped him and gave him a bath which he seemed to like. Damn! I can't save all of them.

+100 Karma points!!!!

My dog would be in trouble for hanging out at the neighbors house! But she usually comes back looking like she took a bath in cow ****. Lol.

Cool dog!

+100 Karma points!!!!
Well I wasn't looking for food karma. But he comes up on the front porch for cat food every morning anyway.
My wife asked when I was gonna put him back outside. But damn,its raining and I just got him halfway clean. He needs a summer time trim. Damn! I can't put him out in the rain now. The cats JUST got used to him.

Well I wasn't looking for food karma. But he comes up on the front porch for cat food every morning anyway.
My wife asked when I was gonna put him back outside. But damn,its raining and I just got him halfway clean. He needs a summer time trim. Damn! I can't put him out in the rain now. The cats JUST got used to him.

Looks like you have a new dog!

Back
Top Bottom