• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new Baby Boy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think the Vet will be open tomorrow on MLK day. I gotta get him his shots and dewormed. He is just now 8 weeks old. Gonna be huge if he is anything like his mom and dad.

I'm OK with that. I held him while we're trying to introduce him the the Shiz tzu clan He slobbered a little on my arm no biggy. ;) Love Him!!!
Man, when I went down to Griffin to get Bella, she slobbered ALL the way home, 50 plus miles….I had to soap and water wash the car out….lololol. LOVE that dog though.

Man, when I went down to Griffin to get Bella, she slobbered ALL the way home, 50 plus miles….I had to soap and water wash the car out….lololol. LOVE that dog though.
Man I drove 400 miles to get this little guy I'm flat wore out tonight. He slept the whole way home. I think I bought a stuffed animal LOL.

Just awesome, look at that Face. Not a worry in the world.
He's definitely protected. Won't be long though before he's watching my 6. I got a bench in my back yard I went out and sat in it and let him do his thing. He never got out of my sight kept looking back to see if I was there. Love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom