• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new baby will be here tuesday.

Made the mistake of getting my wife a cockatoo she really wanted after I had just purchased a few rifles.
Little SOB has an attitude, loves women never bites. Guys.....it builds your trust over days then bam. Bites the crap outta you taking skin and drawing blood. I swear it gets pissed if you're not giving it 100% attention the entire time it's even in the same room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for you and your cockatoo...just in time.LOL
http://jacksonlakepiratefest.weebly.com/
Yay!!! Pirate wenches!!!

Made the mistake of getting my wife a cockatoo she really wanted after I had just purchased a few rifles.
Little SOB has an attitude, loves women never bites. Guys.....it builds your trust over days then bam. Bites the crap outta you taking skin and drawing blood. I swear it gets pissed if you're not giving it 100% attention the entire time it's even in the same room.

Yep, they either like guys or gals. Seems there is no middle ground.

Yep, they either like guys or gals. Seems there is no middle ground.

Yea well he bit my lip once while I was napping on the couch, as I jumped up in great pain (who knew your upper lip could hurt sooooo bad right down to your teeth) anyhow he came at me as I jumped up and he got a remote up side the head. Knocked him out cold. For a moment I thought I'd killed him. Don't know what scared my wife more the blood gushing from my lip or the bird turned all inside out.
On the bright side he and I both now just totally avoid each other.

Back
Top Bottom