My New EDC!!

I held the SAS version, the mag release button is almost impossible to operate
That's odd.... not saying I don't believe you; just that they look to be the same exact lower with the exeption of the mag well and longer grip handle . idk? SIG P365 SAS | SIG SAUER P365 SAS, Anti-Snag 9mm Pistol . What's awesome is that the 12rd mags for the XL work with the sas . I didn't like my first couple SIG's :behindsofa: But these are changing everything.

That's odd.... not saying I don't believe you; just that they look to be the same exact lower with the exeption of the mag well and longer grip handle . idk? SIG P365 SAS | SIG SAUER P365 SAS, Anti-Snag 9mm Pistol . What's awesome is that the 12rd mags for the XL work with the sas . I didn't like my first couple SIG's :behindsofa: But these are changing everything.

I was mistaken...it's not the mag release button that is impossible to thumb and use, it was the slide release...it is SUPER tight

Same setup here. Xl with a romeo. The roneo hast failed me yet. First few shots were nice. Shoots like a larger gun. I'm looking into the aluminum frame for it. Should help with recoil and add some more girth the frame which would be nice for my large hands. It's the only pistol I've even owned that conceals so nicely. Have you looked into holsters? I purchased one on Amazon and the interior lining is coming off so it's time for a new holster.

Same setup here. Xl with a romeo. The roneo hast failed me yet. First few shots were nice. Shoots like a larger gun. I'm looking into the aluminum frame for it. Should help with recoil and add some more girth the frame which would be nice for my large hands. It's the only pistol I've even owned that conceals so nicely. Have you looked into holsters? I purchased one on Amazon and the interior lining is coming off so it's time for a new holster.

I really like Vedder holsters...I got the Vedder RapidTuck IWB holster for the new sig...it's awesome to wear...literally feels night and day difference from my Glock 23 I have been carrying for the past year.

I carry at the 3-4 o'clock positions, the way they are made are comfortable for me

I have only put about 80 rounds thru it as my time was limited last Sunday after the Steel Match. I don't mind the Romeo zero...what's your beef with it? lol

they don't hold up to hard use. Sage dynamics tests the hell out of red dots and have been a go to reference for a while now. they pretty much only advocate trijicon or holosun for something that's going to be carried. The plastic body and lens of the romeo is reported to be easily smashed.

that said the 365 platform with optics mounting included is really hard to beat for a concealed carry gun, that's for sure.

Check out Gear Craft. I like We The People too.

they don't hold up to hard use. Sage dynamics tests the hell out of red dots and have been a go to reference for a while now. they pretty much only advocate trijicon or holosun for something that's going to be carried. The plastic body and lens of the romeo is reported to be easily smashed.

that said the 365 platform with optics mounting included is really hard to beat for a concealed carry gun, that's for sure.

I'll put the Romeo thru it's paces and see how it does. I'm not opposed to putting a different red dot on it. I've got a Vortex on my steel challenge pistol and my wife has a 507C on her's. I'm def a fan of Holosun fan.

Back
Top Bottom