My New EDC!!

icarus precision. Yes they are. 259$ with shipping I believe. But if I'm right, they will turn the p365 into what I wish my p229 was.
It don't take long lol. I've dropped more in my tx22 and still waiting on parts. Speaking of EDC..... idk? Not really related = I'm really diggin this little 22. I just hope I NEVER have to do another rear sight mount rmr plate , No LOL . This is my first Venom and I'm liking it so far but will try Holloson next time?? The aluminum frame thing is Really Cool.....Thanks.

40gr CCI velocitors are pretty cool. My daily is a G29 or Canik but this will be rotated when finished.

Attachments

• EBB33D7C-6308-47EC-9D02-B7383A68A4A0.jpeg
    EBB33D7C-6308-47EC-9D02-B7383A68A4A0.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 332861CC-FAA7-4FA9-B715-E7EE66723485.jpeg
    332861CC-FAA7-4FA9-B715-E7EE66723485.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 16
I love the 365 platform and have all 3 versions. The only one I don't carry is the 365 XL w/ the Romeo Zero RDS though.

If you want to commit to the hours of practice to make sure that RD lines up every time you aim the gun, and that you can always find it again after recoil you are a better person than I.

It is great at the range, when you can take your time with it, but I definitely get better results with the standard 365 (night sights) when I'm trying to shoot as fast as possible at a close target.

They are awesome guns, but for me the RD is simply not an option on a carry gun. YMMV.

40gr CCI velocitors are pretty cool. My daily is a G29 or Canik but this will be rotated when finished.

I have the Venom 6 MOA on my Ruger 22/45 Lite and like it a lot for shooting steel challenges. My only complaint is the threads on the battery compartment are horrible and hard to line up when doing a batter replacement.

I have the Venom 6 MOA on my Ruger 22/45 Lite and like it a lot for shooting steel challenges. My only complaint is the threads on the battery compartment are horrible and hard to line up when doing a batter replacement.
You ain’t kiddin….. Thought it was just me. I ended up going backwards a bit till it lined up. Hope that helps?

I love the 365 platform and have all 3 versions. The only one I don't carry is the 365 XL w/ the Romeo Zero RDS though.

If you want to commit to the hours of practice to make sure that RD lines up every time you aim the gun, and that you can always find it again after recoil you are a better person than I.

It is great at the range, when you can take your time with it, but I definitely get better results with the standard 365 (night sights) when I'm trying to shoot as fast as possible at a close target.

They are awesome guns, but for me the RD is simply not an option on a carry gun. YMMV.
I think it’ll take me a while to get used to a dot on a handgun outside of hunting. But I’ll stay at it. Or trade it off?

You ain’t kiddin….. Thought it was just me. I ended up going backwards a bit till it lined up. Hope that helps?

I about threw the thing in the trash I was so frustrated when I first got it setup on my Ruger. I need to probably change it out and I've been dreading it...maybe the backwards trick will work

Back
Top Bottom