My New EDC!!

I about threw the thing in the trash I was so frustrated when I first got it setup on my Ruger. I need to probably change it out and I've been dreading it...maybe the backwards trick will work
If you do try it = keeping your grip on the screw driver straight up and down , apply some pressure, try to go backwards a whole turn (hope you feel a little drop at this point) and tighten that stubborn ^%#*+ down lol. I really like this sight now, so there’ll be no trading it off for now. Crazy maybe?but I’m thinking about ordering another to mount at an angle on my mutant and take the irons off? It may work out to where I can leave the iron sights on?

If you do try it = keeping your grip on the screw driver straight up and down , apply some pressure, try to go backwards a whole turn (hope you feel a little drop at this point) and tighten that stubborn ^%#*+ down lol. I really like this sight now, so there’ll be no trading it off for now. Crazy maybe?but I’m thinking about ordering another to mount at an angle on my mutant and take the irons off?

I like the optic, will most certainly continue to run it on my Ruger. I like Vortex as a whole, put a nice rifle scope from them on my .22 not too long ago

9A71F11F-C6FF-406D-A197-88E72542B198.jpeg

Looks good!! I just got my EDC set up the way I like it too!

Back
Top Bottom