• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My sister and her neighbor

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
So my sister just moved back to Henry Co recently. I helped her move in to a pretty nice place. The area seemed ok, about 20 min's south of me in McDonough. We didn't get a chance to meet any of the neighbors the day I was there though. Turns out this dude next door has been relentlessly hitting on her ever since he caught a glimpse of her. She's been really nice about it, not really sure what to do about the whole thing since she just moved in. They're gonna be neighbors after all. She called me last night asking for advice and if I knew anything about some comments this guys been making, since I'm a guy after all. She said every time he comes to the door to talk, he can't end a sentence without saying "taco" at the end. Similar to Quagmire's "giggity"... That was her first indication something wasn't quite right. Made her really uncomfortable. Her first response was to tell him that she had 3 failed engagements hoping that would run him off. Wrong. Didn't even phase him. Apparently he doesn't even know where the property line is either. She said he'll start cutting his grass and then the next thing she knows, he's continuing over into her yard and starring in the windows as he goes back and forth. He cuts the grass like every other day too. So at this point, as the big brother, I'm about ready to have a talk with this guy. Let him know that she's not interested since he can't take a hint. What would y'all do???

So my sister just moved back to Henry Co recently. I helped her move in to a pretty nice place. The area seemed ok, about 20 min's south of me in McDonough. We didn't get a chance to meet any of the neighbors the day I was there though. Turns out this dude next door has been relentlessly hitting on her ever since he caught a glimpse of her. She's been really nice about it, not really sure what to do about the whole thing since she just moved in. They're gonna be neighbors after all. She called me last night asking for advice and if I knew anything about some comments this guys been making, since I'm a guy after all. She said every time he comes to the door to talk, he can't end a sentence without saying "taco" at the end. Similar to Quagmire's "giggity"... That was her first indication something wasn't quite right. Made her really uncomfortable. Her first response was to tell him that she had 3 failed engagements hoping that would run him off. Wrong. Didn't even phase him. Apparently he doesn't even know where the property line is either. She said he'll start cutting his grass and then the next thing she knows, he's continuing over into her yard and starring in the windows as he goes back and forth. He cuts the grass like every other day too. So at this point, as the big brother, I'm about ready to have a talk with this guy. Let him know that she's not interested since he can't take a hint. What would y'all do???

Talk to him first, then judge for yourself if the guy is a Jerk, then let it be known to him that you are watching out for your sister, if he gets stupid, you may have to whip on him a little.

Back
Top Bottom