• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My thoughts on what happen in Niger

Thank you for clarifying something for me, that the SSGT was in support of the SF. I noticed he wore the maroon beret, as did his Honor Guard. This was confusing to me, as he was repeatedly called a Green Beret. I will assume he was 82nd AB. Don't know what flash he wore, but he did wear the SF crest on his beret and the epaulets of his dress uniform. I asked a former Ranger and two soldiers at church today, none had the answer.
He was in 3rd SFG(A). Not everyone in a special forces group is a long tabber (18 series). There are clerks, supply, communications, cooks, intelligence, parachute riggers and so on who work with and support the teams.

The left used to spit on Soldiers. Now they use their death for political gain. This is their MO. Sgt Johnson's family was part of this disease and allowed it in. They should be ashamed as well.
And the wife is going onto the media now 'asking' questions about what happened to him.

The difficult part is, once a liberal has an idea in their head, the out of control, irrational, emotional side of them keeps them stuck. They ask and demand, but don't hear or see. Liberalism is a disease!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank you for clarifying something for me, that the SGT was in support of the SF. I noticed he wore the maroon beret, as did his Honor Guard. This was confusing to me, as he was repeatedly called a Green Beret. I will assume he was 82nd AB. Don't know what flash he wore, but he did wear the SF crest on his beret and the epaulets of his dress uniform. I asked a former Ranger and two soldiers at church today, none had the answer.
For the record, a green beret is nothing more than a hat ,that long tabbers are allowed to wear, or sometimes when daddy’s little reads a poem about veterans in front of her school. Yes it’s an honor to wear one but it doesn’t define who we are

Back
Top Bottom