• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

!@#$#! My Transfer got STOLEN by USPS!!!

ATF can shut down the branches and I think detai everyone until the weapon is found. At least they could a freight company in the past. Might want to make stolen gu report with police to escalate the issue.

ATF can shut down the branches and I think detai everyone until the weapon is found. At least they could a freight company in the past. Might want to make stolen gu report with police to escalate the issue.
it hasn't been transferred to me so technically, I don't own it yet. do I still make a report?

Are you sure the FFL sent the gun? Asking for USPS Employee.
that's a fair statement. however the box was opened and re-taped. it was a postal box where opening it destroys the seal. where the retailer may have gone wrong is putting the NAME of the businesses in the address. but any bloke can figure out what may be in it from origin & destination addresses. sad day when you need to disguise the business names from delivery employees.

If they can’t find it, or it’s in unacceptable condition, the sender will need to file a claim with USPS, and you’ll be dependent upon the sender for a refund.

I went through something similar with UPS and a missing camera a few years ago. Ultimately I had to file a chargeback against the sender (big brand that didn’t want to refund), and went through several months of documentation back-and-forth with the bank before winning that process and getting refunded.

Hopefully this goes easier for you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom