• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

!@#$#! My Transfer got STOLEN by USPS!!!

I have told this story before but I am old so I get to repeat stories.

mailed , USPS, a Mini UZI several years ago for big $$ to FFL in FLorida.

post Office leaned the package against the door of the FFL , gun shop, the shop was closed.

DOH luckily the landlord happened by the building saw a bunch of stuff against the door, gathered it and brought it back the following day.

I am personally aware of a $55k auto sear pack that fedex left outside a door with no signature. Leave guns hanging outside all the time as well.
Oh no one is doubting that. I’ve came home to so many firearms laying on my porch. I’m at the point where I’ve recruited my neighbor to check my house when ever USPS, UPS, or FedEx drives by. Home boy is making jokes that he wants compensation as a part time employee lol. I don’t think he realizes how little an FFL brings in haha. I do smoke him briskets though. Luckily none of us have had porch pirates.

I would call who you purchased it from and let them know. Hopefully you purchased it from a retailer.

If it was from an individual hopefully they got insurance.

I have received several opened empty packages over the past 6 months. All of them were obviously from gun places. My UPS man told me they are looking for the ammo.
During my last rifle ammo purchase, I noticed that Lucky Gunner Ammo offers ammo to be over-boxed and special hijack insurance should it get stolen in transit or delivery.

Back
Top Bottom