!@#$#! My Transfer got STOLEN by USPS!!!

I ordered something from primary arms today and they had a note in there that said do not use USPS because the shipments have been getting screwed up. It's from the quality of people that work at those hubs down in Atlanta I wouldn't put it past one of them for one instant. We all know what I'm referring to. I hate to be that way but that's just the way it is.

wow, I thought all gun deliveries needed signatures?
Presently the post office is doing no contact delivery. In the last month I’ve had two packages needing signature just put on the porch. The driver just scrawls your name . Fortunately I live way off the road.

I’ve had FEDEX leave $1,000 worth of ammo on my porch and they signed for it!!!

If it has Signature on Delivery, that's illegal. I've had the same thing happen multiple times. Last time a package of ammo was marked delivered but no delivery. So I called their office, asked where my package is and asked who the **** signed for it? They tried to lie and say someone at my residence did, but they couldn't read the signature.

So I went to their office. I told them I live alone and demanded they show me the signature. There was no signature. So I called the police and made the USPS manager make the driver return to work after she was off. I asked what time was it delivered? I pulled up my cameras and showed them no delivery was made at all on my street that day. They had zero proof it was delivered and ended up having to refund me.

3 weeks later, police caught the thief. They served a warrant on her house and found multiple stolen boxes. Took her *** to jail.

Back
Top Bottom