• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mystery Box 2023

I figure...just trying to see....I thought about it....what would also be fun is to see how long it takes for the package to get through Fairburn/Palmetto...we could place bets on it!!!
track all over the country, just going from local city to city....

there's a USPS thread here...it's just amazing what, and where our USPS packages are going!!AND how long it's taking!!!...I have one that was in Fairburn yesterday, and is now in Nashville...I live in Roswell...
you should follow it!!!

I figure...just trying to see....I thought about it....what would also be fun is to see how long it takes for the package to get through Fairburn/Palmetto...we could place bets on it!!!
track all over the country, just going from local city to city....

there's a USPS thread here...it's just amazing what, and where our USPS packages are going!!AND how long it's taking!!!...I have one that was in Fairburn yesterday, and is now in Nashville...I live in Roswell...
you should follow it!!!
I shipped a package to Commiefornia yesterday. In retrospect I probably should have paid extra and went UPS.
It's a fairly valuable and rare antique book and I've got a bad feeling about it.
The Ghetto Grove PO was stacked with boxes in the lobby just waiting to go out.
Knowing how ****ty our local service already was before the current PO fiasco I'm really second guessing my decision.
It's insured but they can't replace a rare item with money.
I'm a dumbass.

I shipped a package to Commiefornia yesterday. In retrospect I probably should have paid extra and went UPS.
It's a fairly valuable and rare antique book and I've got a bad feeling about it.
Knowing how ****ty our local service already was before the current PO fiasco I'm really second guessing my decision.
I'm a dumbass.
It's insured. They screw up, no money lost......

I'm a dumbass.
I'm not going to pick on you...BUT...yes, you maybe should have chosen another path....
does any here remember when Trump, and the postmaster made plans to rehabilitate the USPS, and the flack they received...guess this is the answer....

Back
Top Bottom