• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mystery Box 2023

Should we do a 'reset'? The person that has it dumps all the /junk/ and keeps a few useful parts and pieces (mags... patches... grips) and sends it on? Maybe in a smaller/newer box, based on what is needed. I would be happy to get it again then. I have a few things to put in there now that I cleaned out my safe and parts box.

Just a thought, or keep it like it is. :bolt:
I'm good with that.

It's just going to get bigger....there's a nail in it...it's at least 10"....doing nothing but costing freight....that could go...I would say yes...tighten it up...BUT only remove the crap.....crap that even the current holder of the box doesn't want....shoot a picture of it, and post it up....if you put something in, you have to take something out...I didn't do that when I had it, so it just adds to the amount....if there was good stuff in it, it would be worth getting it....we could do better.....the butt plug can go....

Was thinking we start over. If anything is salvageable in there. Worth spending the money to ship. I have some items in their packaging I would through it, pew pew things, not the other questionable items. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom