• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mystery Box 2023

Speaking from experience, these things aren't much fun and a waste when you constantly have to track down who has said box, and then start messaging untold numbers of people your info to hopefully be the "first" into their inbox.
well.....I guess we just have difference of opinion....I know when I had it, I had no desire to go back through the whole thread to figure out who had it prior, and who was "put me on the list"...as I will not get it again, I suppose I really do not care...it is fun to watch, however....put me on the list

This game has been played many times. Never was a problem getting it but it was also exchanged FTF most of the time,then POOF it vanished

This game has been played many times. Never was a problem getting it but it was also exchanged FTF most of the time,then POOF it vanished
biker...I read you mentioning that before....a FTF seems difficult....I suppose, if the folks work at it, it could work...I think it limits the range....interesting to see it going across the state....anyway...who knows....still fun to follow

biker...I read you mentioning that before....a FTF seems difficult....I suppose, if the folks work at it, it could work...I think it limits the range....interesting to see it going across the state....anyway...who knows....still fun to follow
yes the several times we have done it it was fun but again Poof and it was gone. FTF was no different than meeting for a deal or you could mail if you wanted. Enjoy

And we're back

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230410_222139_Brave.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230410_222139_Brave.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 4
yeah i got one of the other boxes when it was in the area and was able to pass it off fairly easy with maybe a 20 min drive , worked about like any other deal off here . but those where totes instead of a small box . so would have been crazy to mail it . its always fun to do and can usually always trade your junk for someone elses

Back
Top Bottom