• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mystery Box 2023

I was afraid nobody would want it...I kept my mouth shut!!!
the shipping cost to move that pile of crap around...well...not worth it
It was expensive to ship no doubt but hopefully the quality of the contents is improving as we go along.
Considering what it does cost to move you'd think that folks would add things to it that adds value and makes it worth the expense.
It's a mystery box so anything is a possibility both good and bad.
About half that stuff should just be tossed but that wasn't my decision to make, it's part of the game.

outside of the handcuffs & butt plug....it's pretty much just filled up with junk!!!
in fact....there was nothing inside that I wanted, or could even think of using...I just added....
I thought you were joking about the handcuffs and butt plug, I got the package today and realized you were not joking.

I thought you were joking about the handcuffs and butt plug, I got the package today and realized you were not joking.

It’s concerning that someone here had a spare butt plug to throw in…

Does it have little chew and claw marks on it from the hamster trying to escape?

Who wants the box next, message me your address if you want it and I will get it out on Monday. The contents were not as bad as I expected (except for the butt plug, im still traumatized over that one) and I added something not bad at all. First person to message me their address gets it next

Back
Top Bottom