Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

Uhh, been there, done that. ****! Thanks for the reminder.

yeah my flashback wasn't a lot of fun either bro.

I once had a troop come back from leave and we were being sent out on a 10 day SERE exercise......needless to say by day two the poor bastard was walking like john wayne. He approached me and said "Sir, my dick is on fire" I responded with "#1 I don't care #2 Did you not use a rubber? If not refer back to #1"

yeah my flashback wasn't a lot of fun either bro.

I once had a troop come back from leave and we were being sent out on a 10 day SERE exercise......needless to say by day two the poor bastard was walking like john wayne. He approached me and said "Sir, my dick is on fire" I responded with "#1 I don't care #2 Did you not use a rubber? If not refer back to #1"

Sometimes it hurts to play.

Speaking of VD lol, we had 40% of our platoon contract some form while at Cubi Point on Subic Bay for a month long training gig. Started having the guys sign a log and take condoms with them before going across **** river on liberty. After that you got office hours if you got the bug....ole Subic Bay, the memories.:)

Moing on from VD man....the flashbacks for some of us are not amusing lol

- - - Updated - - -

Only for five minutes between emptying the load and ingestion of a sandwich.

emm....a sandwich.

By that you mean two chicks right?

This is why I love the ODT. I left for 20mins, and it went from bad LEOs to hookers and VD. Good stuff.

westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com_2013_04_health_care_f0cacdbac1e0d2cb24a7cf6cdb92c70a6.jpg

We need a QTip about this big around to test me.......

Back
Top Bottom