Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

I feel like the world would be a better place if he had gotten all 13 women pregnant.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OP,

If it seems like we are making fun of your thread, it's because we are.

That's fine, if you think it's funny, that's great. I think it's hilarious that a criminal runs the jail, gets correctional officers pregnant, sells drugs and commits criminal acts while behind bars, don't you?

I think is is hilarious that you group everyone of a profession together and you didn't even list the right profession.

So **** yeah I think it is a joke. If you wish to be taken seriously, try getting the facts straight and avoid sweeping generalizations.

I think is is hilarious that you group everyone of a profession together and you didn't even list the right profession.

So **** yeah I think it is a joke. If you wish to be taken seriously, try getting the facts straight and avoid sweeping generalizations.

That just happened.

I wonder how many cops start out as a jailer or correctional officer? Way I look at it, "if you wear a badge, your a cop"

I know they're are good and bad in every profession, it just seems that it's gotten way out of hand lately. If it makes you feel better by justifying it, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom