Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

dirtypatrol.jpg

I kinda want to drive this.

An "Old Geezer"? Dude I just turned 40, but if thats how you do damage control by taking focus off your actions and redirecting blame or throwing rocks at peoples age, it just lends more toward your charecter, not mine. Also, I would feel comfortable in saying 99.99999 % of cops would stand in front of you or me and take a bullit for any of us ANY DAY of the week. I think that deserves a "thank you!" rather than one extreme example of somebody who has now proven being a cop isnt for everyone. Its just like ODT ISNT FOR EVERYONE... (ahem) exhibit "A"

An"old Geezer" a mature old Geezer, a Naval veteran, a father, a family man, with a nice house on the lake, a close to 600 HP Camaro convertible, an arsenal and a sense enough to know when to say "I screwed up, it was my fault and I'm sorry." Yeah, I've learned a few things over the years, like to respect my elders and do what I say Im gonna do, when I say I'm gonna do it. Maybe by the time you reach my age, you will have learned these things too and aquired some of the things I have and YOU should be so lucky to have some boy call you a GEEZER.

So thank you, I guess.

Guess you didn't read the other 29, some old geezers you just can't please.

Last edited:
An "Old Geezer"? Dude I just turned 40, but if thats how you do damage control by taking focus off your actions and redirecting blame or throwing rocks at peoples age, it just lends more toward your charecter, not mine. Also, I would feel comfortable in saying 99.99999 % of cops would stand in front of you or me and take a bullit for any of us ANY DAY of the week. I think that deserves a "thank you!" rather than one extreme example of somebody who has now proven being a cop isnt for everyone. Its just like ODT ISNT FOR EVERYONE... (ahem) exhibit "A"

You have lost your damn mind if you think that. Once the "Whiz and Pops" start all bets are off

Back
Top Bottom