• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Natchez Shooters Supply

sw0596

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
Anyone heard this? Natchez Shooters Supply has/had 22 rimfire short ammo in stock so I tried placing an online order. I couldn't enter my state of residence (Georgia) in the address stage of ordering. I called to place the order by phone and tell them of the online issue. I was told they would not sell to the public in Georgia, Tennessee, and another state I can't remember because the had an agreement with dealers in those states which they sold to. I didn't ask how long this has been in effect but I'm sure I've ordered from them in the past. What a bummer because they had what I wanted in stock.

they certainly don't mind pissing off their dealers by withholding ammo and selling it on the natchez website...

When I lived in Tennessee many years ago, I could not order from them. I was transferred to Rhode Island and had no problem ordering, then I was transferred to Georgia and now I can't buy from them again. I haven't looked at their site for a while but they used to have some really good prices.

Back
Top Bottom