• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Navy veteran, friend and past co-worker chose suicide last Monday

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
He was 34 with wife and kids. An intelligent man who I called my friend. He was a LT in the Navy when he was discharged after serving 15 yrs in the military that he loved. We spent the last few months of his Naval career as co-workers in a small office of 2. Always positive and upbeat even while fighting alcohol demons that cost him his career. He loved his wife and kids very much. Christopher Kus will be missed. I only wish he would have reached out. I will always believe that suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness and there is help and another way if you reach out.

If you are in this place, please reach out and call someone you know as there is always a solution.

God Bless you and your family Chris. The world is a worse place without you.

Chris Kus.jpg

I'm sorry man. You are absolutely right, you never now what hell someone is going through, unless they reach out. I'll never forget a guy going to high school with me, loaner type but good guy. Guys had been picking on him for months. He wandered off one day into the woods and his step brother found him. Stuck a shotgun to his head

Prayers sent. So sorry to hear this.. veterans have a tough time adjusting and I don't want to make this about the military , but there should be some type of training on life outside of the military when leaving.

Back
Top Bottom