• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a new locking EDC

If you have an ebay account you can get a knock out deal on a Benchmade Griptillian with 154cm steel or some other quality knife for under $50 with shipping.

I'm partial to the Kershaw Leek...love it!

Attachments

• EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
guys, thanks for the recommendations. there were several very nice knives mentioned. i ended up ordering a Cold Steel Code 4 clip point with serrations.

I have the kershaw leek and the kershaw brawler. I love both. I managed to break the spring that helps open on the brawler(non usa made kershaw) and they replaced it for me in 2 weeks and I have yet to break it again. The brawler is about $20-$23 on Amazon, so it doesn't hurt to keep a couple spare. I carry one of them every day. The Leek is great in khakis or dress pants and it's razor sharp out of the box, also a USA made knife.

If you are going to continue to lose them.. ..... go to Home Depot in the tool section and get the folding Milwaukee fastback. It is cheap holds an edge. It is red so you can find it easy and you can buy four for just over $50.00 I lost 2 Kershaws in 6 months and now I have had this one 3 months and my diamond hone keeps it like a razor with no trouble at all....

^^^
This

Back
Top Bottom