• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need Gunshow Advice Please

laserbeam1k

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
Hey im not very familiar with the gun show world.
The only one i have been to is the Eastmans Gun show. Yes i Heard it was the worst but i didnt know about it until after i got there..

anyways

I saw one comming up This weekend
RK Shows March 5th & 6th

http://www.rkshows.com/

Any Reviews on this one? any good deals at gun shows or is it just better to trade on the forum?

Also.. could anyone recomend a better gunshow?

So bottom line..
Is gunshows worth my time if im looking to buy at a very fair price? Better than Pawnshops ect..?

Thank You All

Avoid 'em like the plague!

Seriously though, as pop said...your best bet is to find the people walking around with the deals...not the actual vendors.

good luck!

Laserbeam you are taking about the same show as pops garage and I agree it's the best one and the individuals are the way to go it's a pretty good/big show, I'll be there

+1 to most of the other posters. The best deals will be from the individuals walking around trying to sell their own guns.

Talk to the dealers, though, and don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. They usually won't get offended, and if they do, f'em.

I actually like gun shows, even though I rarely buy anything. For me it's a great chance to actually be able to look and handle a wide variety of guns. (Then go home and look for a deal on Gunbroker...)

waste of time and money. haven't been in 4 yrs now. gun prices are higher than the gun store. why spend 10.00 admission and 20.00 on gas to look at overpriced guns? only thing is the occasional deal from another individual or to find something you can't find.

I'll tell you who has the best gun show. ODT. If you don't see something listed in the classifieds, post up what you are looking for. Chances are someone has one or knows someone who does. Sometimes they know where you can get a good deal on one.

Sadly, all the previous posts are accurate. Small percentage of shows have anything.

Back
Top Bottom