• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No and have no plans to. I'm just letting nature run its course right now.

Sounds like nature has been running its course way too long. At some point you need to man up, and get your life straight. She needs to find her own bottom and come back from there. You can't do it for her. Sounds like you aren't quite there yourself.

Sounds like nature has been running its course way too long. At some point you need to man up, and get your life straight. She needs to find her own bottom and come back from there. You can't do it for her. Sounds like you aren't quite there yourself.

I think sometimes I just care for people that are having a hard time in life cause I used to be there but I am doing a lot better myself. I've been down the same road myself and I know one thing that helped me was emotional support. I at least wanna give her that

I think sometimes I just care for people that are having a hard time in life cause I used to be there but I am doing a lot better myself. I've been down the same road myself and I know one thing that helped me was emotional support. I at least wanna give her that

It's your life to live. Just hope she doesn't pull you down rather than your helping her up. Your situation with your home and your landlord is just one example of that happening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom