• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I just want you to know that I don't want anything bad to happen to you and that is the only reason I am about to say what I am about to say. DRUGS AND GUNS AND A WOMAN WITH A TEMPER DO NOT MIX. Trust me!!! I didn't know her issues were with drugs... you need to get her into a rehab NOW while she is vulnerable because of not having a place to go. Give her an ultimatum, if she can complete treatment (which will give you enough time to get the money up to move) then you two can build a life together... if not then tell her to kick rocks. She might be a good person but you don't want to end up on the bad end of a drug fueled domestic dispute that could end your life with one of your own guns... you might say "it will never happen to me she is too good of a person" but stuff like this happens EVERYDAY to people who never even see it coming. I am not saying that she is a monster but people that are on drugs don't have the best judgment and are loose cannons. GET HER INTO REHAB IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER!!!

I'm gonna. I just told her if she wants to build a life with me that she has to do it. Only thing is I gotta find one where she can work off her treatment costs. Thanks BIGDAWG.

http://www.freerehabcenters.org/state/georgia There are plenty of places that will take her for free. Google is your best friend in times like these.... I wish you the very best... you need to get up this way so that we can shoot sometime... the wife is having a baby in less than two months so I have been busy with work and not able to be on ODT as much as I would like.... PM me and keep me posted man and if there is anything I can do just holler at me.... it might be good for you to come up here and get away for a day!!!

if she doesn't want to deal with this there's nothing you can do. you can love her, but she'll only give you a life of torment.

Back
Top Bottom