• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freerehabcenters.org/state/georgia There are plenty of places that will take her for free. Google is your best friend in times like these.... I wish you the very best... you need to get up this way so that we can shoot sometime... the wife is having a baby in less than two months so I have been busy with work and not able to be on ODT as much as I would like.... PM me and keep me posted man and if there is anything I can do just holler at me.... it might be good for you to come up here and get away for a day!!!

Yea I think I need my quarterly fill of BIGDAWG. Thanks again man

if she doesn't want to deal with this there's nothing you can do. you can love her, but she'll only give you a life of torment.

I agree with bear. it's not a winnable situation until she really wants to get help. I obviously dont know either of you or if she has a criminal record, on probation, etc but if she's not, I have an unsavory suggestion. Take her to a local store that you dont normally shop at and let her get "caught" walking out without paying for something. She will go to jail for this minor offense but unless you bond her out she can detox and have a place to stay until there's a bond hearing. They have medical personnel on staff and she wont starve. Jail is not any place I'd want to be, but besides the above mentioned stuff it would give her time to reflect on things and maybe see how serious her situation is. Whenever she goes to court she can ask the judge to help get her into a substance abuse program. She may also be able to get the solicitor to help her and do a pre-trial diversion and never have to go to court. I know this probably sounds nuts, but I mean it with the best of tough love intentions. At least you wouldn't have to worry that she's living on the streets or laying dead in a ditch somewhere.

I agree with bear. it's not a winnable situation until she really wants to get help. I obviously dont know either of you or if she has a criminal record, on probation, etc but if she's not, I have an unsavory suggestion. Take her to a local store that you dont normally shop at and let her get "caught" walking out without paying for something. She will go to jail for this minor offense but unless you bond her out she can detox and have a place to stay until there's a bond hearing. They have medical personnel on staff and she wont starve. Jail is not any place I'd want to be, but besides the above mentioned stuff it would give her time to reflect on things and maybe see how serious her situation is. Whenever she goes to court she can ask the judge to help get her into a substance abuse program. She may also be able to get the solicitor to help her and do a pre-trial diversion and never have to go to court. I know this probably sounds nuts, but I mean it with the best of tough love intentions. At least you wouldn't have to worry that she's living on the streets or laying dead in a ditch somewhere.

She doesn't like to steal. She actually has a perfectly clean record even cleaner than mine. I'm doing some research and tomorrow we are gonna call some rehab places to try to find a place for her to go and get better

Back
Top Bottom