• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I don't understand. I may not own this place but this apartment is still mine. Who is too say that I can't have her living here?
It comes down to other occupants also. If she is as loud as the landlord claims, then other residents have no quiet enjoyment of their residence. This will lead to people vacating or getting their lease voided by having no quiet enjoyment.

I would try that first just get the lease renewed. Once he renews your lease then you are in there. Tell him she moved in with her parents or family (word of mouth nobody can prove that you TOLD him she was gone). I would do that first. He would have to go to the court with some SERIOUS evidence in order to evict you based on your gf living with you, especially if it is a two bedroom and you are paying the rent on time. He doesn't have a leg to stand on once that lease is renewed. Just get her out of there for a week or long enough to get that lease renewed.
That's what I don't understand. I may not own this place but this apartment is still mine. Who is too say that I can't have her living here?

It comes down to other occupants also. If she is as loud as the landlord claims, then other residents have no quiet enjoyment of their residence. This will lead to people vacating or getting their lease voided by having no quiet enjoyment.

I can understand that. The complex I'm in is known for being quiet and they wanna keep it that way

No it's not yours, you are renting it. Look at your lease agreement, you're the tenant not her and the landlord can allow or not allow who stays there.

I don't know about going that far but something about this thread doesn't sound right. If you love your girlfriend, you get a 2nd/3rd job, and move to another place. Instead you're looking for women's shelters and DFACs?

But she has drug problems she needs to deal with first before we can build a life together

Back
Top Bottom