• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is he needs to renew the lease the landlord does not have to renew

And the landlord can terminate the lease under certain terms and coditions but I would need to see this lease to be sure, I can do all sorts of things with my leases

Yea like the fact that my landlord has it on the lease that no firearms are allowed but that's a rule I'm breaking here everyday

She has the drug problem, you're the enabler by trying to fix it for her, and it is all the landlord's fault. I get it now.

Yea I guess I am enabling her. So hard to let go of somewhere u care and love. But maybe its for the best for both of us I guess I just wanna help her find a place to go so I don't feel guilty and I'm not worried to death

Man I just want you to know that I don't want anything bad to happen to you and that is the only reason I am about to say what I am about to say. DRUGS AND GUNS AND A WOMAN WITH A TEMPER DO NOT MIX. Trust me!!! I didn't know her issues were with drugs... you need to get her into a rehab NOW while she is vulnerable because of not having a place to go. Give her an ultimatum, if she can complete treatment (which will give you enough time to get the money up to move) then you two can build a life together... if not then tell her to kick rocks. She might be a good person but you don't want to end up on the bad end of a drug fueled domestic dispute that could end your life with one of your own guns... you might say "it will never happen to me she is too good of a person" but stuff like this happens EVERYDAY to people who never even see it coming. I am not saying that she is a monster but people that are on drugs don't have the best judgment and are loose cannons. GET HER INTO REHAB IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER!!!

Man I just want you to know that I don't want anything bad to happen to you and that is the only reason I am about to say what I am about to say. DRUGS AND GUNS AND A WOMAN WITH A TEMPER DO NOT MIX. Trust me!!! I didn't know her issues were with drugs... you need to get her into a rehab NOW while she is vulnerable because of not having a place to go. Give her an ultimatum, if she can complete treatment (which will give you enough time to get the money up to move) then you two can build a life together... if not then tell her to kick rocks. She might be a good person but you don't want to end up on the bad end of a drug fueled domestic dispute that could end your life with one of your own guns... you might say "it will never happen to me she is too good of a person" but stuff like this happens EVERYDAY to people who never even see it coming. I am not saying that she is a monster but people that are on drugs don't have the best judgment and are loose cannons. GET HER INTO REHAB IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER!!!
Best advise on here by far! She's gotta hit rock bottom before she's going to get help. Worst case, get her baker acted and she will have no choice but to complete rehab. She might hate you but atleast you'll be able to sleep knowing she's in a treatment place she can't walk out of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom