• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Scope Mounting

Stop it with the bubble levels on turrets. They are typically not level. You will get closer eyeballing level than with putting a level on a turret

Feeler gauges on the bottom of the erector are more accurate. Best is still a plumb bob

Stop it with the bubble levels on turrets. They are typically not level. You will get closer eyeballing level than with putting a level on a turret

Feeler gauges on the bottom of the erector are more accurate. Best is still a plumb bob
The article just popped up on Google media. I didn't even read the thing I just copied the link and posted it for him to read. I didn't realize all the links about it were not written by the world's 2 leading authorities of all things guns.

The article just popped up on Google media. I didn't even read the thing I just copied the link and posted it for him to read. I didn't realize all the links about it were not written by the world's 2 leading authorities of all things guns.
Dude. When you don't have a clue, sit back and just try to learn something. Or ask questions. Inserting information that you have no clue about, and information that you didn't even read, does nothing but perpetuate poor practices.

Stop it. Just stop.

Or, get butthurt when you get called on it. Your choice.

At the risk of getting proverbially shanked in the ODT connoisseurs' showers of expertise, does anyone follow the Ultimate Reloader channel on YouTube? I gather the host is a mechanical engineer who manged to make himself independently wealthy at a young age and he's now devoted his life to mad science experiments on the range. I enjoy the channel.

At the risk of getting proverbially shanked in the ODT connoisseurs' showers of expertise, does anyone follow the Ultimate Reloader channel on YouTube? I gather the host is a mechanical engineer who manged to make himself independently wealthy at a young age and he's now devoted his life to mad science experiments on the range. I enjoy the channel.

Watch him religiously. One of my favorite YT channels

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom