Need some help with hunting reports

See"anyone else getting excited?"thread.It`s about people scouting for squirrel season.Who`s seeing acorns,hickory nuts,etc.Same goes for a pre-season deer report.For instance,if I was considering going to Tuckahoe WMA,I might go to a report from Screven county to see how the deer,hogs, or whatever were doing.

I hunt, and know of several others that do. Really don't know how much something like that would be used but I'd be interested in what others are seeing and doing wherever they hunt.
Might attract more of the hunting crowd which would be a good thing for the site

I agree. There's a ton of hunters out there who do not even know the ODT exists. It may not seem possible but it is true. I did not even know of this place until last year. Figure out a way to bring the hunters in here and the site will double in membership. Deer hunting in Ga alone is huge. I am an avid hunter and if this site were no good I would not keep coming back. This is the best site I have ever found for local trading and the different forums keep my attention. If the ODT figures out a way to have a great discussion forum on hunting this place will be jumping.

Back
Top Bottom