• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some new Accessories

mrGlock21

Bear Icon Supporter
Rooooaaarr!
236   0
Reaction score
Ok now I have been wanting me a suppressor now and I was thinking on going thru the process now I have a few questions.

1. which can would be best on a 45 and a 22lr?

2. what Class 3 dealer in Marietta do you recommend?

3. I know it would take about 6 months, but what is the earliest some of you have gotten yours in?

I really like SWR products. People are going to tell you to buy a dedicated 22lr can. It will be your favorite can. I have the SWR Spectre II and love it. I have the Osprey 45 and love it. During my research they were the quietest cans I found for my intended uses. However, the Osprey can not be taken apart and that might be a big deal for you. Get something that lasts (good materials), easy to clean, and great customer service. I like SWR/ Silencerco. I just bought a Specwar 762 as well. I also really like my Liberty Mystic. I had a baffle strike and they replaced the entire core and got it back to me in a week. They are a great company!!! Can't go wrong with SWR/Silencerco or Liberty. All of mine have take 6 to 7 months. Make sure you efile if you have a trust.

I bought a Zephyr XL (.22LR) by Thompson Machine and it's pretty darn amazing on a 22/45 lite and a 10/22. The rifle requires subsonic ammo- the pistol doesn't seem to make any difference. For reference, they were paid for with the forms sent in end of October last year. I got the call to come pick them up middle of June. People are saying the wait is even longer now.

I bought an Octane 45 the first of this month- it was efiled, so I hope that helps to speed things up- in about nine months or more I can post a review ;)

Buy a dedicated 22 can. It will be your favorite. Buy one that covers the 17 hmr/22mag. Aac element, swr warlock and sico sparrow come to mind. 45 can. Same companies. 22 through a 45 will sound like poop.

Buy two different cans. You will be glad you did. I have a gemtech and a few others on order. I LOVE the 22.

Back
Top Bottom