• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative iTrader Court!

What should be done?

• Negative rating stands.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Remove negative rating, he never committed to buy.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Change negative to neutral and then clarify the site rules for this type of thing.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Just figure it out Steve!

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the matter is, it sucks when you want to sell or trade something and someone dont hold their end of the deal or found a better deal somewhere else but thats why if I make arrangments with someone and I really want to sell or trade I make it a priority to do so ASAP. People can change their mind or buy somewhere else and there is nothing you can do about it, its human nature to keep looking at the site while you wait for a meet. If the guy canceled a day before and it was not like 1 hour or something stupid so he can only be mad that he did not take the gun but can not give neg feed back. That would be the same if we gave neg feedback to people that make low offers and stuff, you just cant give it when you are angry. JUST MY OPINION!!!!

I say revela the names and then we can decide. If we like em then no bubbles, no troubles, if not...LOL...No negative feedback either way...Meeting was cancelled prior to occurring...Not great, but happens...

Let me get this straight, The SELLER contacted the buyer with an unsolicited offer? The buyer says "maybe" if we can work out a location? No other communication for two days, THEN the seller sends pictures? The buyer decides he does not want the gun, and the seller does not communicate for two more days?

That does not sound like ANY deal was made. Maybe a brush off?
Even if a tentative agreement to meet was made. There was never a commitment to trade.

Kinda like unsolicited mail.

Let me get this straight, The SELLER contacted the buyer with an unsolicited offer? The buyer says "maybe" if we can work out a location? No other communication for two days, THEN the seller sends pictures? The buyer decides he does not want the gun, and the seller does not communicate for two more days?

That does not sound like ANY deal was made. Maybe a brush off?
Even if a tentative agreement to meet was made. There was never a commitment to trade.

Kinda like unsolicited mail.

I summarized, there was communication the whole time but nothing that added to the story.

Just an idea, but Steve why not have a panel of members, like 12, that would review cases like this and let them decide? It would be really like having a court hearing. Maybe not for EVERY bad feedback but for the ones like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom