• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negligant discharge

All Joe Citizens are criminals or suspects in the eyes of the law. Guilty until you can get bailed out of jail and hire a lawyer to prove your innocence.

comebackwithawarrantdoormat_1562600117.jpg

:thumb:

The pay is so low, we have a lot of good LE, but have that 10% that no one else would hire, back to the original nd question, if I sold you a firearm then I made a mental assessment that you were not going to turn it on me or you didn’t appear unstable enough to give me pause. Yeah, I would draw up a bos and annotate that it is being dated today but that xx/zz/xx was the original date.

The pay is so low, we have a lot of good LE, but have that 10% that no one else would hire, back to the original nd question, if I sold you a firearm then I made a mental assessment that you were not going to turn it on me or you didn’t appear unstable enough to give me pause. Yeah, I would draw up a bos and annotate that it is being dated today but that xx/zz/xx was the original date.

And what if........that gun now has an illegal modification that was NOT present when the sail was made? Or has been since used in a crime?

Lots of worms can come out of a can like this.

Just watched that Fox video link, what kind of round would yall speculate did that? That's a very uniform hole for exiting drywall!

Back
Top Bottom