• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negotiations skills (or lack thereof)

Glock 19 - $499.00 + 7% tax = $533.93, + $10.00 gas to AO, +$30 ammo to 'break it in', + $71.00 Uncle Mike's holster + $7.99 plastic case = $652.92. Offered for cell on ODT for only $600, that's $52.92 off folks. No lowballers. If'n I haff to drive fer, Imma haff to charge $620 to cover the gas and a donut and a cup of coffee on the way to the meet.
you givin em away today!!

Glock 19 - $499.00 + 7% tax = $533.93, + $10.00 gas to AO, +$30 ammo to 'break it in', + $71.00 Uncle Mike's holster + $7.99 plastic case = $652.92. Offered for cell on ODT for only $600, that's $52.92 off folks. No lowballers. If'n I haff to drive fer, Imma haff to charge $620 to cover the gas and a donut and a cup of coffee on the way to the meet.

If you add the custom stipling you have a deal . I would prefer it to look like Hellen Keller did the work .

When you ask me for my lowest price then I am negotiating against myself. Not smart. Trade value is the same as the value of the item. If we trade my $200 widget for your $200 widget my widget does not mysteriously become a $350 widget. That is retarded. If you offer $10 for my $200 widget and tell me Walmart has them new for $96 then why are you not at Walmart, Oh Walmart has not carried them in 15 years. Not my problem. This concludes today's lesson

Let me tell you something that just happened to me...I had a molar crack into three pieces and had to have it extracted..To a point that had both my legs up in the air..I saw a light bar on here that would go well on my Polaris Ranger..I thought it said 50 bucks, and I contacted the seller through pm that I would take it..I then looked at the add to say I will take it..It was at that point I realized it said 50 inches at 200.00 buck..I am a man of my would and since I said I would take it...I sent the seller a pm saying the same and will stand behind my word..After all you are only as good as your word..If he holds it to me I will.

When you ask me for my lowest price then I am negotiating against myself. Not smart. Trade value is the same as the value of the item. If we trade my $200 widget for your $200 widget my widget does not mysteriously become a $350 widget. That is retarded. If you offer $10 for my $200 widget and tell me Walmart has them new for $96 then why are you not at Walmart, Oh Walmart has not carried them in 15 years. Not my problem. This concludes today's lesson

If you cain't add $150 to the $200 widget how you gone git yer 'come up' when you trade? Don't you know nuthin? You'ze sposed to git a come up when you trade jess like on the T.V. show. That's how you start with a cricket set and end up with a Hummer3.

Back
Top Bottom