• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neuropathy ?? Burning sensations -

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any home cures or relief options for neuropathy in the feet and or lower legs ??
The last few weeks my feet - especially the right one- has been burning on the bottom some.
This morning it is on fire !! I mean bad too !!
Just the right one today. Sometimes I get it on the left but nowhere near as bad.
It feels like the ball of my right foot has a blowtorch on it !! I even put ice or soak a washcloth in water , put it in the freezer and use it occasionally .
I know I really need to go to the neurologist and all but I don’t have that option right this minute. That is something I am going to have to schedule and see about.
When I was a child, I was born “club footed” ….. they broke my legs and hips 6 times and kept me in braces for 7 years !! I vaguely remember the very end of it but not really . Just know what my mother and brothers told me and all. All the pics of me in my childhood are from the waist up. They say my mom wouldn’t allow me to be photographed from the waist down. lol.
Crazy, right ??
But anyway….the burning in my foot is terrible this morning. To the point I have ice cold cloth on it…even as cold as it is outside ! lol.
I am at the point I am ready to go to the hospital if this doesn’t ease up this morning. I can’t stand another day of this crap and it seems like it is getting worse. Yesterday wasn’t too terrible. It was tolerable . But nothing like today !
Oh well….just venting. Maybe someone has an idea for some relief or knows something ??
( I know , I know….strange stuff )

Thanks in advance !
Ken / aka - 41mag

Does anyone know of any home cures or relief options for neuropathy in the feet and or lower legs ??
The last few weeks my feet - especially the right one- has been burning on the bottom some.
This morning it is on fire !! I mean bad too !!
Just the right one today. Sometimes I get it on the left but nowhere near as bad.
It feels like the ball of my right foot has a blowtorch on it !! I even put ice or soak a washcloth in water , put it in the freezer and use it occasionally .
I know I really need to go to the neurologist and all but I don’t have that option right this minute. That is something I am going to have to schedule and see about.
When I was a child, I was born “club footed” ….. they broke my legs and hips 6 times and kept me in braces for 7 years !! I vaguely remember the very end of it but not really . Just know what my mother and brothers told me and all. All the pics of me in my childhood are from the waist up. They say my mom wouldn’t allow me to be photographed from the waist down. lol.
Crazy, right ??
But anyway….the burning in my foot is terrible this morning. To the point I have ice cold cloth on it…even as cold as it is outside ! lol.
I am at the point I am ready to go to the hospital if this doesn’t ease up this morning. I can’t stand another day of this crap and it seems like it is getting worse. Yesterday wasn’t too terrible. It was tolerable . But nothing like today !
Oh well….just venting. Maybe someone has an idea for some relief or knows something ??
( I know , I know….strange stuff )

Thanks in advance !
Ken / aka - 41mag
It sucks, I have the same thing in my right thigh muscle...Feels like it's on fire and gets extremely sensitive to touch, then it just goes numb.

It sucks, I have the same thing in my right thigh muscle...Feels like it's on fire and gets extremely sensitive to touch, then it just goes numb.
The only thing I know is it has to be some kind of nerve damage but there has to be a way to calm this stuff

Agreed, I just hate to go the the doctor, I generally end up leaving with more problems than I knew I had....and a hand full of pills to boot.
Yep, that and a big ass bill..even with insurance they want money !! It’s like “Dammitt man !”

Check your Blood sugar levels....this is very common in diabetes also........not saying that is the reason, just something to check. your regular doc can do an A1C test for you or if you know someone who uses a glucometer, test your blood.

One other thing you might check is Gout.

Back
Top Bottom