• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neuropathy ?? Burning sensations -

I’m an auto mechanic by trade….if I don’t fix a car right I don’t get paid. If my customer comes back the next week or month with the same problem, I gotta fix that crap for free most of the time !
These asshole docs don’t do anything but write enormous bills !!

I don’t want to get into too much details but my wife took my daughter to a special doctor in or around Dallas, GA.

They have a lot to do with frequencies and the body’s ability to absorb vitamins or medications.

Not exactly sure how it works but they identified a few meds that she could absorb proper as well as a special liquid drop thing they created on site.

My daughter was 1k % skeptical but went along with the sales pitch of taking these drops twice a day until the bottle dropper was empty. I think it was actually around 5 days after the visit that she noticed undeniable improvements to ongoing symptoms.

Long story short, my daughter is only needing to take 2 vitamins now and has been released from taking the 4 prescriptions and other hormone pills prescribed by her doctor.

Not promoting this experience as a cure all but we tried so many doctors over the last 8 years and all they wanted to do was pill push and wait… this was a completely different approach and nearly last resort kind of thing.

It is easy to get irritated when you have stuff like this going on.
You just “know” there is a simple cure !! lol.……Just have to find it !!

Have you had any back injuries? Ever since I broke my back my left arm and thigh will burn and ache while going completely numb to the touch at the same time. My thigh will erupt into a searing burning pain. My insurance is so Obamanized I can't even go to see a doctor anymore

this has been working for me for a couple of years now,
P1020527.JPG
P1020528.JPG

Back
Top Bottom