• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neuropathy ?? Burning sensations -

Have you had any back injuries? Ever since I broke my back my left arm and thigh will burn and ache while going completely numb to the touch at the same time. My thigh will erupt into a searing burning pain. My insurance is so Obamanized I can't even go to see a doctor anymore
Absolutely. When I was a teen I fell three stories and fractured 3 vertebrae. I have titanium cages & pins in my lower spine. It has always given me problems since.
I wasn’t aware that this could be connected to that.

Sometimes as you get older - your tendons can get damaged in your feet. Try using silicone pads under the balls of your feet. - under your socks. Allows the tendons to heal. And wear good shoes.

I've been dealing with this for about 10 years now. Started as a numb area on my foot and these days I've lost a lot of feeling all the way up to each knee.

No diabetes, or even high blood sugar, but there seems to be a bunch of different causes. My podiatrist could never figure out why it started.

The treatment she started me on was called Metanex. It's basically an activated B12 that's sold as a 'prescription food'.

Because of the prescription deal it's a PITA to get though, and I've found similar things on Amazon. In fact I've used regular B12 with pretty good results, but currently use a product called Neurenza.

That being said, I don;t think there's anything that can 'fix' the problem. Once nerve cells die, that's it.

I've found the B12-based stuff keeps it from being painful, and reduces the tendency to cramp up, but the numbness is there for good from what I understand.

Back
Top Bottom