• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Going To Atlantic Station Ever Again

Bobo-had

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   3
Reaction score
My buddy i work with and i were on lunch break. We were going to Moes at Atlantic Station like we do all the time, except this time, we get followed up the escalator, and a lady with a gun asks us to step to the side and informs us that we arent allowed to carry at Atlantic Station, and that its private property so we can go put them in our cars and come back. We told her where we work and that we come here all the time and nobody has ever said anything to us. She then repeated verbatim what she said. We looked at each other, laughed, put ourselves in my car, and said **** ATLANTIC STATION. **** them.

By the way...cookout was awesome

Were you OC'ing or just printing badly? Me and a friend have met there several times and nobody has ever said a thing to me. I make sure I don't print either though.

Wait a minute... Atlantic station is private property? Who's? Might be a dumb question but I thought that was in the city of Atlanta which is in Ga which I have a legal permit for carrying...

Wait a minute... Atlantic station is private property? Who's? Might be a dumb question but I thought that was in the city of Atlanta which is in Ga which I have a legal permit for carrying...
Yep definitely private property. I've looked it up before.

EDIT: That said, I wouldn't go anywhere without a gun (with the obvious exceptions of course)! **** their policy. I carry right past the mall cops with a smile.

Last edited:
Who owns it? What other areas in the city are privatized like this that I don't know about? Good thing I'm really talented at playing stupid for when I need it.
I tried to look it up but Atlantic Station's "About" page does not play nice with my browser apparently. That or it's broken.

http://atlanticstation.com/about/

Back
Top Bottom