• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New 1911manufacturer ?

Last I checked, Alpha Foxtrot's manufacturing was in Duluth.......or maybe Lilburn? Their reps pop in the shop now and again and I've chatted with them.

If it is AF that is manufacturing, they could have moved or opened a second manufacturing location.
They are in Duluth. Never said they were involved with Bersa, was just mentioning another relatively new to the market 1911 manufacturer, that happens to be local.

They are in Duluth. Never said they were involved with Bersa, was just mentioning another relatively new to the market 1911 manufacturer, that happens to be local.

.........and I never said that you said that Alpha Foxtrot was involved with Bersa USA. A member (who is not you) mentioned Alpha Foxtrot, and I was adding information to further the conversation. That's how internet chats work.

.........and I never said that you said that Alpha Foxtrot was involved with Bersa USA. A member (who is not you) mentioned Alpha Foxtrot, and I was adding information to further the conversation. That's how internet chats work.
Oh, my fault. I guess I misunderstood what you were saying.

Back
Top Bottom