• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New and asking.....

....... Alot going on with ODT but I'm still confused about a few things....
1) What's up with the legos, chickens, hats, etc....? Participation Trophies.....because.....Millennials.
2) What happens at Meet and Greets? Stays at Meet & Greets.
3) If I purchase from someone how do I know the gun is not stolen? Assume every gun you buy here is stolen. Never sign a billow sail.
4) Do some of you not have jobs and stay on this thing all day long? Anyone actually buying a gun is trying to get a $20 come-up so price your stuff accordingly. Anyone requiring a billow sail or a "peek" at your ID is either a wannabe FFL or is coming to your house later to steal your stuff to sail on ODT.
ALL THIS^^^^^ and welcome to the ODT now invite some friends to join.

Been here about a month. Actually made a purchased and enjoyed the experience. Alot going on with ODT but I'm still confused about a few things....
1) What's up with the legos, chickens, hats, etc....?
2) What happens at Meet and Greets?
3) If I purchase from someone how do I know the gun is not stolen?
4) Do some of you not have jobs and stay on this thing all day long?

Thanks and looking forward to learning from you all.

Welcome!

1. You got to know the right person......just kidding...Legos come as your post count rises.....hats are super fun...
2. It depends on which QT bathroom you are meeting at...
3. It probably is.
4. Both. Some of us check it on our smartphones.

In all seriousness welcome!

upload_2019-12-11_13-45-7.jpeg

Been here about a month. Actually made a purchased and enjoyed the experience. Alot going on with ODT but I'm still confused about a few things....

#4 is a Viking and his word is law ,do not mess with him or you will get nothing for Christmas.

Young grasshopper. You need to know the tale of the cornish hen and the lego to go forward here. Expand your mind and broaden your horizons. Post 67 describes how the lego is significant. Here it is. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/how-can-i-find-a-member.10685/

Back
Top Bottom