• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New excalibur micro mag

Kchap

Boar Icon
Buck Fiden
7   0
Reaction score
Bought this thing two days ago and got it sighted in and had to try her out. Went in at 4 today and watched about 8 different bucks but no shooter. This little ol doe came in at 40 and I let it eat. Those new rages cut a mean hole. She was quartering more than I wanted but she only made it about 15 yards and was done for
Screenshot_20211001-195154_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-195140_Gallery.jpg

Bought this thing two days ago and got it sighted in and had to try her out. Went in at 4 today and watched about 8 different bucks but no shooter. This little ol doe came in at 40 and I let it eat. Those new rages cut a mean hole. She was quartering more than I wanted but she only made it about 15 yards and was done forView attachment 3551410View attachment 3551417

Nice job!
Like that shot….reminds me of Achilles (Brad Pitt), in that movie when he stuffed that sword down that giant dudes collar bone area and pierced the heart…lol.

Anyways….yeah man those Excalibur micros are awesome…..I don’t want to use anything else’s now since these are so small, light and deadly although on every deer I’ve killed with a clean pass through I haven’t been able to find my arrows because the bury themselves in the ground.
I’ve probably lost about 8 arrows so far….expensive.
Yes I know I can go back and try to dig for them but it’s hard to figure out where.
Gotta find some illuminated nocks…..maybe that’ll help….maybe.

I've used rage on and off for years. I've honestly had issues with fixed and mechanical heads. Rage seems to be the one I always fall back on

Back
Top Bottom