New gun bill sliding right under our nose!!!!!

Does the text of the NFA create any basis for distinguishing between spring-loaded speed-em-ups and non-spring-loaded speed em ups?

Does the text of the NFA create any basis for distinguishing between locking type speed em ups and non-locking types?

Does the text of the NFA create any basis for distinguishing between spring-loaded speed-em-ups and non-spring-loaded speed em ups?

Does the text of the NFA create any basis for distinguishing between locking type speed em ups and non-locking types?

Its not a checklist that determines if an item falls under certain criteria. You submit an item and they test it and approve it or deny it. So in the case of the accelerator it was originally tested using a faulty part and approved. Once the ATF tested the revised and fixed part it was deemed it turns the firearm into a machinegun and the approval was withdrawn with a letter sent to owners to turn in their springs, I guess they deemed the spring is what made it a machinegun. So obviously the SFS wasn't deemed a part that makes the gun a machinegun. :noidea:

Its not a checklist that determines if an item falls under certain criteria. You submit an item and they test it and approve it or deny it. So in the case of the accelerator it was originally tested using a faulty part and approved. Once the ATF tested the revised and fixed part it was deemed it turns the firearm into a machinegun and the approval was withdrawn with a letter sent to owners to turn in their springs, I guess they deemed the spring is what made it a machinegun. So obviously the SFS wasn't deemed a part that makes the gun a machine gun. :noidea:

Thank You!

They don’t enforce half of the laws on the books now so what is regulations on a better trigger feel going to do to stop crime?

Gotta love laws written to punish lawful gun owners by people who have absolutely no clue or appreciation for firearms and the second amendment.

It’s like me making regulations for knitters and pottery makers having no idea how they operate and work their trade or hobby.

They're trying to make small steps. The trigger is nothing to them, just an upgrade. You eat an elephant one small bite at a time. They will strip everything, one by one, we have to fight their every bill.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

if your govt official from your county is part of this get 2 witness' & the sheriff & lock them up on Treason! THATS ALL IT TAKES!
The oath of office,

too, imposed by the Legislature, is completely demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject. It is in these words:

"I do solemnly swear that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich; and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent on me as according to the best of my abilities and understanding, agreeably to the Constitution and laws of the United States."

Why does a judge swear to discharge his duties agreeably to the Constitution of the United States if that Constitution forms no rule for his government? if it is closed upon him and cannot be inspected by him?

If such be the real state of things, this is worse than solemn mockery. To prescribe or to take this oath becomes equally a crime.

It is also not entirely unworthy of observation that, in declaring what shall be the supreme law of the land, the Constitution itself is first mentioned, and not the laws of the United States generally, but those only which shall be made in pursuance of the Constitution, have that rank.

Thus, the particular phraseology of the Constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written Constitutions, that a law repugnant to the Constitution is void, and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.

The rule must be discharged.” The honorable judge john marshal chief justice supreme court

title 18 of United states code section 2381 which say’s

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death being hung by the neck at noon & shall remain there until dusk , or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States AND YES BREAKING DOWN OUR CONSTITUTION IS GIVING AID AND COMFORT TO OUR ENEMY!

Back
Top Bottom