• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun range in Newnan? Aegis Range and Arms?

Here's the answer:

Crackerz,

While we are operating as a firearms broker, retailer and instructors the range is not yet open. We are finalizing the paperwork necessary to start raising capital for that project at this time and we will soon start advertising the investment oppurtunity. We are planning to be in or very near the city of Newnan around exit 47 but we cannot yet release the specific details to the public. Our target for opening is early 2012 but we are working hard to make it sooner.

Thank you for your interest, we will keep you on our mailing list and let you know as make progress.

Aegis Range and Arms

A couple of months ago they were planning to open this summer, I'm beginning to wonder if they'll ever even open at all. Lock, Stock & Barrel is where I'll keep going as others have said. Tommy is a great guy and it's never real crowded there.

A couple of months ago they were planning to open this summer, I'm beginning to wonder if they'll ever even open at all. Lock, Stock & Barrel is where I'll keep going as others have said. Tommy is a great guy and it's never real crowded there.

Where is Lock, Stock & Barrel? I actually live ITP but my sister lives in Newnan so I get down there every so often. An alternate range on the southside would be nice.

I'm beginning to wonder about the AR Bunker Range too... It's been coming for years.

I spoke to the owner of Aegis Firearms and he told me that he was trying to get all the money together and this range WILL happen sometime 2012. I have already done some transfers with him in Newnan and he's a reall good guy.

Saw this on the Times Herald.... anybody know if this is AEGIS or a different range?

Gary DeGeorge Jr. is seeking a conditional use permit for an indoor firearm range, with a firearm retail store. The proposed range and store would be located on Amlajack Way in the Shenandoah Industrial Park. The planning department is recommending approval, with conditions.

Back
Top Bottom