• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun range in Newnan? Aegis Range and Arms?

The only thing better than a Gun Range is Living on 50 Acres out in Senoia No gun ranges for me just a lake and my guns I probably like it better that way anyway don't like people to much.

Lock stock and barrel is one of the best, it's not the most modern, but service is fantastic and I use the outdoor 150yd (hard to find that distance) rifle range quite bit. And If Tommy can't fix it or make it, ya don't need it.

The one that was in the paper the other day on amlajack is the trading post pistol and pawn that is currently located on baker rd and 34 they are building a new range and retail store on amlajack from what I have heard

Lock stock and barrel is one of the best, it's not the most modern, but service is fantastic and I use the outdoor 150yd (hard to find that distance) rifle range quite bit. And If Tommy can't fix it or make it, ya don't need it.

Yep. I am there EVERY weekend.

I'm beginning to wonder about the AR Bunker Range too... It's been coming for years.

Yes we have been trying for years and WAHOOOOOO it is finally coming!!!!! We will be breaking ground on our new range in less than two weeks. We hope to be open in August.

The post is back and alive. So, Leeboat your saying the range is going to happen this summer. Give us details. Oh welcome to the trader

July hopefully if everything goes as planned. Here's the Tyrone City Council meeting for the proposed range. We won 3-2! Lee can explain everything better

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom