• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Headlights

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
Bought some Silverstar Ultra headlights by Sylvania for my vehicle today. All I have to say is DAMN! I should have done this a couple years ago. These are twice as bright as the set that came on the vehicle and way whiter. The sides of the beam extend much farther out as well. It's like new underwear, you don't realize what you've been missing until you finally get some new ones. I'm sold.

Got that right, I went to the Xenon Sylvanias, gotta say believe or not there brighter than the Ultras..I have a new set of ultras still in the package I'd take half price, fit Toyotas..

Last edited:
Got that right, I went to the Xenon Sylvanias, gotta say believe or not there brighter than the Ultras..

They don't make the Xenons for my vehicle otherwise I would have been all over them. Ultras were the top of the line choice for me. Either way, I'm very happy.

Got pictures? What did you put them on. I have considered HID kits, but would like to stick with regular plug and play lights. I tried some $50 sylvania silverstars on a 91 mustang I had and noticed no difference. Im looking for a 95 2D Tahoe. Just don't want to dump $50 again for nothing.

They don't make the Xenons for my vehicle otherwise I would have been all over them. Ultras were the top of the line choice for me. Either way, I'm very happy.
That's a 10-FO, no complaints on them either, I like when people think they are on bright and flash there's, then they really find out.!!! :cool:

Got pictures? What did you put them on. I have considered HID kits, but would like to stick with regular plug and play lights. I tried some $50 sylvania silverstars on a 91 mustang I had and noticed no difference. Im looking for a 95 2D Tahoe. Just don't want to dump $50 again for nothing.

Probably need to change the headlight itself I'm.sure the current one is scratched and faded

Back
Top Bottom