• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Headlights

Actually mine are the Sylvania SilverStar Halogen Sealed Beams. They were 25.99 each at Advance Auto Parts and went on my Jeep Wrangler. Having sealed lights limits your options but these are fantastic.

I have been running Silverstar Ultra's on all of my vehicles for years and I love them.

That's a 10-FO, no complaints on them either, I like when people think they are on bright and flash there's, then they really find out.!!! :cool:

Yup, I like to combine the brights along with a set of 285,000 candle power KC's. :D

I have HIDs on all my vehicles, HUGE difference! Haven't hit a deer in a few years thanks to them. Just remember to get 4300K temp so it's white like stock on BMW and cars that come with it.

I really hope that those of you installing HID kits have projector lenses; if not, then you are just wasting the light output and bliding oncoming drivers by putting them in a reflector lens setup.....

While you're at it, make sure you put those HIDs in the reflector lenses with at least 18K-20K Kelvin output, that cool purple and pink light really helps see things 20' in front of you.....

Bought some Silverstar Ultra headlights by Sylvania for my vehicle today. All I have to say is DAMN! I should have done this a couple years ago. These are twice as bright as the set that came on the vehicle and way whiter. The sides of the beam extend much farther out as well. It's like new underwear, you don't realize what you've been missing until you finally get some new ones. I'm sold.

Now ya got me thinking!

Actually mine are the Sylvania SilverStar Halogen Sealed Beams. They were 25.99 each at Advance Auto Parts and went on my Jeep Wrangler. Having sealed lights limits your options but these are fantastic.
Yea they are, I changed mine out on my '86 Chevy, bout forgot, cost too much to drive it loooolol !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom