Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_tGhEboq.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Apparently okay with 7.62x39 I've heard

Last edited:
That's the idea. They're still working out some kinks from what I've heard. If they really pull through with the all as construction with a booster for under 16 oz it will be a definite winner.

I have a guardian 9 waiting on form 3 from him. between that 308 and the kestrel 762 package he's running it's very tempting to add one of those on.

I have a guardian 9 waiting on form 3 from him. between that 308 and the kestrel 762 package he's running it's very tempting to add one of those on.

I have a Kestrel 556 from another dealer (before I found QRF) pending approval and mailing the form 4 for the Guardian on Monday. Just something about HTA that I like. I wish he would have had this deal two months ago, could have saved some $$$ ohhh wellll

Ill call Monday and see what the deal is. I told them months ago to send me some regardless.

I've heard conflicting info on what it's goal is. The flyer you have, I have too, and it says 15.5oz. The website says 23oz. One of those would still work on a pistol. The other wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom